Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bom Bom Dance


Every time we are back to FIL house, Ern likes to walk bare-footed all over the house. Luckily FIL hired several housekeepers/butler to keep the whole house tidy & neat

I managed to snap several nice photos on Ern while she was walking around the house and poolside. More so, I was able to coax her to lift her dress up like bom bom dancer and my little vain pot obliged in doing that. Infect, she was so happy because I praised her she looked pretty. LOL

I hardly take any photos on Ern lately because it's no longer easy to take a "moving almost non stop"-toddler. Most photos turned out either blur or not the way I wanted it to be. Sigh...it reminded me whether I should get an entry level DSLR but that's a separate story.

Scrap credit:
Papers by Shabby Princess

2 comments:

sunshine said...

Nice shot though. Can I hug her if I happen to meet this little girl one day ? Who knows I might bum into her in Gurney Plaza or Queensbay Mall, huh ? ;P

KK and WS said...

Sure, Catlover.