Friday, February 6, 2009

Singing...Piano...



I know..I know...we need to get Ern a piano. Of cause not the full size adult type but a toy version.

Ever since Ern started her playschool, we noticed Ern like singing. Although the pronunciation is not 100% accurate, she can repeat singing the same song for few times and sing many times within a day! She is not camera shy at all when it comes to recording her singing!

This is the xylophone that MIL got for her. She has been telling me "it's Ern Ern piano". I guess she must have seen her music teacher playing the portable keyboard as I don't remember there is a full size piano at the school.

3 comments:

Yaggya said...

Wow, that's great. Give her a piano and lets see if she enjoys it. I have linked your blog. Hope you wont mind linking mine too. Thanks. See you at my blog.

ablogaway said...

clever!

LHS said...

great, very soon you can send her to piano lesson!