Saturday, April 3, 2010

Piano...Piano...Piano...


Ching Ern received a hand down Clavinova piano from my aunty because there were 2 pianos in her house. Every time I brought Ern to my aunt's place for a visit, she would surely ask my cousin (whom Ern addressed her as Aunty V) to turn on the piano for her. Because it is a digital piano, music can be played automatically by pressing few buttons. Unlike the conventional piano, you really need to run your fingers on the piano.

There you go, a happy girl pretend to play.



Oh..she insisted me to put on the song notes and only play song # 7 - Beauty & The Beast. Simply for 1 reason - it has a princess on the page! LOL


Will be enrolling Ern to music lesson soon to expose her if she has interest on it. If she doesn't, we will stop the lesson.

No comments: