Friday, May 28, 2010

The Girls Outing - Day 1

( Back Dated Post - 28th April 2010)

The "Girls" Outing definition: Mummy & Daughter Only!

Sean is too small to travel on leisure (although he has gone back Hadyai for many times) and either me or hubb will need to stay with him. Since I was offered a place to stay at my buddy place in KL, I took the opportunity to bring Ern for her first plane and train ride.

I managed to get quite good deal air ticket despite late booking. Knowing I need to:
1) look after Ern
2) manage the luggage alone
3) friend is picking me up from Sentral (for her convenient)

I don't have much choice but KLIA (So you know which airline we flew!)! I only need to walk with "my 2 hands occupied" from the luggage collection point to the KLIA Express train station. The rest of the time, I can have full attention on Ern


Waiting to be board - I started to explain what she would expect when we get into the plane. The air pressure, sit belt, fasten sit belt sign, no running, etc.


Waiting for the plane to take off - she insisted she wanted to fasten her own seat belt. I bought lollipop for her. Didn't tell her what's the real reason (reduce her ear pressure) but just praise her she will be a good girl. When the plane was about to take off, she said "wow, that's very fast!"!! Throughout the flight journey, she didn't show any sign of fear but just keep on asking question! Luckily I downloaded few games for her to play to kill time. Otherwise, I don't know how much more questions she will ask as the questions can be repeated!


The first thing she said when we get off from the plane: Mummy! I like plane ride. Let's go back and sit some more!". She was so thrilled while we walked out to the arrival hall. And of course, I did find challenges to distract her from the TOY SHOP & CANDY SHOP during the walking journey! Our conversation at that short 10mins walks was none other than "Mummy, I want this!", "No, Ching Ern!", "Why no, Mummy"...haha


She happily pose for me!



We waited for <1 min before the next train arrived.

Ern was given a free ride on the train despite she has exceeded the age. I can't recall what was the reason given. Since it was free, mah take it loh!!!

My friend took us for dinner and we called it off a day.

No comments: