Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ern turns 5!!


Time flies. My little princess turns 5 today!!

I can still remember my labor experience and the unforgettable 2+hour of push to get her out!!! Not forgetting, to go through with her with worries and many sleepless nights on her 'special' experiences (you can read from here and here) since young. Oh ya, there is something I didn't blog earlier. We just got to know Ching Ern remembers her past life! It happened in April during the Cheng Beng and that's how we discovered it! She can tell us she has seen her Great Grandparents in where and the best ever, she told me " I also see Daddy and Mummy, but you both different face!".

Scary isn't it??!! Honestly, that made me and hubby to be a stronger person in our parenting journey.

Happy Birthday, Princess!

PS: I threw a party for her. Will blog soon with photos and details. So stay tuned.

No comments: