Thursday, January 24, 2008

Brush My Teeth - Part 2

We have stopped Ern from brushing her teeth because it's such a struggle for all of us (including Ern) to end the 'tooth brushing episode'. I think by now, she totally forgot she has a toothbrush sitting inside the bathroom.

In the end, she found a substitute to brush her teeth!



No more fighting for toothbrush and crying kid at home, at least for now. Well, I plan to restart once I found a trick to take away her toothbrush without having her crying madly.

2 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

This toothbrush can take to bed also... lawl

Sasha Tan said...

oo i used to have problem asking jayden to brush this teeth, then one day he saw me brushing my teeth and then onwards he likes to brush teeth edi. Hope ern will like brushing teeth soon.