Thursday, February 28, 2008

An Evening At the Park

Just before I left for my vacation, I brought Ern to Youth Park, together with my 3 other high school classmates(also my travel kaki) for photo session, using my friend's DSLR.

We had lots of fun, not only taking photos on Ern but also all of us (except the photographer). It's even more "fun" chasing after Ern from one station to another. She was 'over excited' during the whole session until she can't decide which one to play.

In the end, the photogapher and I had backache after many rounds of bending up and down 'chasing' and 'photographing' the overly excited kiddo...hahaha

Some of the shots (out of 157) taken on that day.

1) I haven't send her to ballet class. This is actually her aeroplane hand sign.



2) In Sepia (sp?)


3) I like this dress


4) A close up shot


5) She was running on a slope


6) This is very dear to me. I asked Ern to kiss me actually.

9 comments:

Mommy said...

Aiyo....she is a natural model I tell ya! So sweet!!!

khongfamily said...

She is very pretty!

sunshine said...

Very soon when you send her to kinder,you will have to manage her fan's club..so pretty...

Peridot&Sapphire said...

she is so cute and pretty! I can't let me girl keep long hair as she sweat too much and refuse us to tie her hair up!

SY said...

She is very cute and pretty d. Very photogenic..

KK and WS said...

Thank you all for the compliment. The credits goes to the photographer actually for capturing the beautiful moment of Ern. :-)

ablogaway said...

wow, so pretty. Like taken from the studio :) And Ern certainly knows how to pose, very natural too!

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

She's so so so so adorable!! I like the close up pic and also the last pic where both of u kissing each other. She have send both pic to photo contest.

shooi said...

phoooeeettt!! Very very nice photos...

I just told my hubb that for Dylan's 1 year old celebration, i want to get a pro photographer to get photos of him and the family in the park. Beats the usual studio package ones anytime.