Saturday, February 2, 2008

Swim


Finally, we get to bring Ern to dip into the pool at Yeh Yeh’s house. We wanted to it much earlier but weather wasn’t at our side. It was postponed, postponed and postpone.

Ching Ern started to get excited when I put her inside the baby float. The thrill part came when I put her into the pool. She was typically shouting in joy and kicked her leg automatically. Daddy was with her while I am busy snapping photos. Yeh Yeh was smiling away to see his happy granddaughter splashing water.

Actually prior to that, she already wanted to jump into the pool. I think she is able to relate the pool just like her pom pom.

Let’s see if we can do it again during our next home trip.

Scrap credit: Quickpage by Alisha Hess

3 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

Ern was born to be in the water! Look how comfortable she is!

Mommy said...

I love this picture of her, she looks so sweet in that red swimsuit!

KK and WS said...

HL - it's a 2 piece swim suit that I bought from Hadyai. I think only RM10