Thursday, August 28, 2008

Half Hanging



When I entered into the room to check on the Khoo's one of the early Sundays morning, I found my Small Khoo slept on our bed like the picture above.

Couldn't resist to snap picture as I find it so funny. It is as if our bed is like her bolster, with her right leg still supporting her weight from her own mattress.

When I checked with Big Khoo later of the day, he said Ern climbed up and down few times, with her eye half opened before she dozed off again in this manner.

4 comments:

shooi said...

she looks so big in this pic. So tall!

Mommy said...

So cute. When Charlotte does something like that, I told her that she "mabuk" d :p

Leona said...

Ching Ern is very tall for her age. She must be in a very deep sleep...to sleep in that position.

Angeleyes said...

hahahahaha! she is so cute! Darrius will do that sometimes but I dare not make noise coz don't wanna wake him up and kacau me! LOL