Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Laugh...Angry...

I don't know if I should laugh and get angry with my girl...you tell me..

Ern: *Took something that is not suppose to*
Mummy: No, Ern. You cannot take it. Put it back
Ern: *Still take, of coz!*
Mummy: *Ran to her and grab it away from her*
Ern: *Throw tantrum by crying and throw her toy (whichever that is near to her) on the floor*
Mummy: You cannot throw your toy, go pick it up!
Ern: *walk to the toy, pick it up and throw AGAIN!*
Mummy: Fine, you don't want your toy right? Mummy throw in the dustbin! *walk to the toy and really throw inside the dustbin*
Ern: *Whine and cry even louder*
Mummy: What must you say to Mummy? *Show angry face to Ern*
Ern: Soli, Mummy *walk up and hug me*
Mummy: Next time no more throwing,ok?
Ern: Ok *still hug me real tight*

3 seconds after with tears still flowing down on her cheek, this is what Ern did to me...

Ern: Mummy, tickle, tickle, tickle (tickle on my hand and giggle)
Mummy: *Stunt!*

Gosh, my girl knows how to turn the tense situation by playing the tickle game with me, hoping I won't mad at her and continue to love her...

Now, you tell me should I laugh or what.....

5 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

Ah j does that too, throwing his toys to show disatisfaction. I took and throw his train even further that day against the wall *going ku ku edi me *

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

I guess sometimes when we show our anger face to them, they will know we are really angry and they will come to make us smile back.

Once, i showed my angry face to Kelvin and he show me back his innocent look and keep pulling my hand and put his face near to me. Then of course, heart melting already, no more angry! haha!

Angeleyes said...

Same goes to my boy whenever he's angry but he won't come tickle me but rather show me the manja face. :P

Mummy and daddy: Angie and Ben said...

They all have their little ways to divert our attention. Evan will quickly give me a hug and pat me to calm (?) me down.

Vernon Chuah Yong Xuan said...

Believe me Vernon also throw things a few month back. after past that moment of time, they will not do that again.