Friday, April 24, 2009

Like Mother Like Daughter???


I am a 'physical-mental' person per the character/dynamic term classified by "Human Dynamics" book. In other words, I am a typical and hardcore 'planning & organized' persons. Why I say so:

- I planned my wedding 13 months ago before the actual day
- I planned Ern's 1st birthday 9 months ago
- My thinking process need to be done on a paper by drawing things out
- I will surely miss buying few items if I didn't write them down in paper (for > 5 items)
- Many more...

I just hope my girl didn't get influence from me. It's nothing wrong to be a 'physical mental' person but I just want Ern to be her own self.

Few months back, we bought Ern a cooking set and she loved that set very much. Almost every night, she needs to 'cook' and 'take order' before we called off a day.

There was once, I played mamasak with her. So, I took out all and put them nicely and organized (ya ya, the typical me!) before we start the 'cooking session'.

One evening, Ern showed me this (like picture above) and I was like "die lah, why she is like me?". It wasn't the same display I did but she almost put the same items together like the cutlery and food.

Oh dear, I must remind myself to let her do things on her own style and characters....

2 comments:

yeelee said...

to me, Ern is soo cute!

CheahWei said...

Haha.. because you lead, natural instinct is for your child to follow. We tend to do that sometimes...