Wednesday, November 4, 2009

First Trishaw Ride


I think only 2 states in Malaysia have trishaw - Penang & Malacca

For the first time, I took Ern for a trishaw ride. Just 2 of us, leaving Sean behind with his daddy. We had a good lunch at one of the restaurants down town with my friend and followed by the trishaw ride.

Weather was good that afternoon and more importantly, the little girl was so THRILLED!!!! That's the best word to describe her! It was just a short ride (just make one circle from where our restaurant is) like 15mins but like what my friend said: as if the clock had stopped!

Haha..it brought back memory for me as my last ride was like 20+ years ago! Back then, my mum took me and my brother for the ride, from the jetty to her dentist near Data Kramat Road.
Same old type of trishaw but this time, I am with my daughter. Isn't it would be more meaningful if I can have 3 generations of women in the trishaw?? A note to self - bring mum along and MUST take photo!

3 comments:

Mummy and daddy: Angie and Ben said...

Ern certainly looks like she's enjoying the ride so much.. How sweet...

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

It must be a fun ride for mummy and daughter. Kelvin said he's scared sitting on a moving trishaw, but he likes and gets excited to sit on a non-moving trishaw. LOL!

CheahWei said...

Great activity Mummy!
Both of you are smiling so happily -well worth effort!