Friday, November 13, 2009

Swing oh Swing...


At 3.2 years-old, my little princess only overcome her fear on swing! You read it right, Ern has fear sitting on swing all along. We are equally clueless as you. There wasn't any incident where she fell off from the swing or other incidents that traumatized her. Ever since we started to introduce playground to her, she just never take swing!

Only recently when I took her to the park for a photo shoot, she was only convinced to try after many rounds of coaxing from me.

I let her try the 'baby swing' first, with the front and back covered with a 'seat' (don't know what is the real term, sorry!) so that it will help her to feel more 'secure'. She was doubtful at first, must be thinking if she has made the right decision to try!

The moment she get to try on the swing, she just fell in love. So the next thing i expect (in which I am sure you all know), she didn't want to get down!

More trips to the park, I am sure! Must 'create time" liao...haha

2 comments:

Anggie's Journal said...

beautiful scrap with beautiful lil girl :P

LHS said...

I think most kids would have fear on swing at first, but once tasted, they will love it forever.