Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sticker Doll

When I was a little girl, i LOVE playing the paper doll very much. The joy of mix and match the dress, shoes, jewelry, hat, etc..it's really fun!

I can still remembered very well every July of the lunar calender, I loved to go to my grandma's house. This is the time where the Chinese Opera will be held for the "you know who" and there was this old Ah Pek sitting below the stage to sell all kinds of toys. One of the things was my favourite paper doll. If I remembered right, a sheet of paper doll cost like RM0.50 each, with a least 10 costume to mix and match around.


Well, obviously I can't find this for Ern anymore! When I was at the market last week, I saw the same thing but it's in a sticker form. Without much thinking, I bought for Ern! I know very well Ern will like it!!

Well, she FELL IN LOVE playing it. :-) Too bad the sticker book left only 1, now I need to go to other stall and look for her.

No comments: