Sunday, March 18, 2007

88

Why 88?


Not because i owned a car number plate of PXX 88 (too expensive and I would rather spend the money else where)
.
.
I didn't kena any "4-ekor" as I hardly buy
.
.
It's not our house number either
.
.
None of our birthday within the family fall on this "ong" day
.
.
It's not wedding anniversary
.
.
What's is this???
.
.
IT'S ERN'S CURRENT WEIGHT - 8.8kg!! :-)

I took my parents to try TGIF at Queensbay Ball yesterday(it's their first time) while I also redeemed a Sizzling Fajita at FOC (I was randomly selected to answer their customer survey during my last visit and the reward is this!) So happen Abbott was promoting their formula milk powder at the foyer. Well, it's not just selling formula, free consultation provided to your kids, a playground, free photo and make up (after you spend certain amount obviously!)

So, I used their weighting machine to weight Ern.

3 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

whoa...big girl already!

KK and WS said...

Joyce - yeah loh...i am almost carrying 1 "pack of rice" liao...

CheahWei said...

Dont worry, u can still carry her when her weight goes up...All of us are automatically "signed up" in this weight lifting program since baby is born. The exciting part is when bb starts to struggle or climb all over you... that's when the weight is added on... :)