Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tag: Why I Married A Penangite

Tagged by Angeleyes - 10 Reasons Why I Married A Penangite.

1) I am also from Penang, somemore never leave home type! So, no interesting story to tell on this part.

2) We speak the same dialect - Hokkien. So, communication makes things much more simplier for us, especially in jokes, those Hokkien joke.

3)- We are food lover, especially Japanese food. So, I found another kaki who will think and say the same thing like me:"Never mind, eat first, belakang kira!" So, we are big size parents, so as our child. hahaha

4) He never stopped me from buying handbags even I have almost 50+ of them already.

5) I get the "privilege" to decide what and where to eat when we dine out.

6) He is my first love. So, nothing to compare and don't plan to compare also!

7) He never asked me to learn cooking since he knows I don't know and dislike cooking. Instead, he cooks and I just sit down like a "queen" and eat. Hopefully with Ern, I will slowly "walk into the kitchen". Will see...

8) He never stopped me from traveling also. While I was away recently for my Taiwan trip, he took care of Ern by himself.

9) He is my "MPPP" where he will sapu my leftover food with no question asked, even it doesn't taste good. LOL!

10) He is fast and good in figure. So, he is my "walking calculator".

11) He looks VERY serious and fierce when he is not smiling. However, he is just another BIG KID in front of me. There was once, he waved like the beauty pageant (just move the palm without the arm type) and show a big smile to my friend from the car(trying to say hi)!! My friend was stunt for a while before she can relate that's my hubby! See, normally guys will just horn and wave normally.

12) He is very creative when comes to alphabet. Of coz the funny one, especially on vehicle number plate. For example, his ex-boss number is PCK XXXX. So, he will call his boss (in front of me only lah) "Pua Chu Kang"!

Phew..there goes the list. Tag no one as I think most mummies already full of meme to do...hahaha

4 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

That was a cool tag. :)

LHS said...

Woo..good as no need to cook!!

Angeleyes said...

Thanks for doing the tag!
Din know u r a shoe fetish also!

Really envy you can go tour alone and leave ur Ern with ur hubby!

CheahWei said...

I'm one of the frens on #11 loh, not sure if KK did the same to all your frens...hahaha!

Hey Japanese food lover, if u have the chance to go KL 1 Utama (the new wing) must try the Japanese buffet at "Shogun" Its a must try!
Avialable for lunch and dinner. Very tat, only RM48++ for dinner on weekends.