Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My "Piano"



So far, this is the most 'tahan lama' crayon set I have ever bought for Ern. The previous sets, they were broken after 1-2 falls from the tables.

One of the weekends, out of no where, this little fella arranged the crayon nicely and she told me this:

" Mummy, Ern Ern play piano!"

I was surprised she said 'piano' because we don't have one at home (even I know how to play). I don't remember there is one at the school either. Guess she must have picked it from up her cartoon or during her class.

Then, she 'bang' both her hands on top of the crayon and humming to herself. I think she is mimiced as if she is playing a piano. :-)

2 comments:

Mommy said...

time to think about investing a small keyboard maybe?

LHS said...

she has great imagination!
yeah, is time to invest a piano or keyboard for her :)