Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tell Me What Is It?



Story continued from here:

Soon, Ern discovered a real cannon displayed at the promenade, of cause it attracted her attention!

First, she discovered the big hook and she put her hand through it. Then she asked me:

"Mummy, tell me what is it?"



The "tell me what is it?" is the 1st sentence that she learnt from school. It has been frequently said by the teacher during the lesson :-)

I didn't answer my girl immediately as I was caught red-handed. I was stunned for a while. Before I could answer her, she peeked through the hook and said "Ah chaik' (hide-n-seek in Hokkien)

I managed to snap a photo through the hook (as shown in the scrap layout). Personally, I like that picture.

Scrap credit:
Quickpage: Anita Quilts
Word Art: SCARLETHEELS

No comments: