Wednesday, July 1, 2009

While Mummy Packing Her Swim Bag...

Ern spotted my swim cap and goggle. She requested me to put them on her..Then, she started her 'show'...I shall let the pictures speak for itself what had happened next...:-)

She needs help on the cap but she wants to wear the google by herself. Noticed the t-shirt she is wearing? It's already ~ 30 years. Ah Kong bought it in US Disney*land 30 years ago for me! My mum keep it for her grandchildren!


Of course I asked her to stand still and pose for me. She looked so 'soh chai"..LOL


I couldn't get a really good picture because Ern kept on moving. So I need to continue to snap, snap and snap. Until the time she 'beh tahan', she put a stop!


Before I called off, she kesian me and said: : ok mummy, i pose this for you!"


The "Zoro" pose!!! LOL

1 comment:

CheahWei said...

Haha..she's so cute and funny!