Tuesday, June 30, 2009

First School Excursion


Finally after 8+ months in school, Ern get to go for her first ever excursion on 25th June - to Fire Station by a chartered school bus.

I received a note from the principal informing us about the trip. I tell you, I was so excited to read it even I don't get to go. Crazy mummy!! LOL

We were asked to sign off a consent letter on the school take no responsibility even they will give their fullest attention to take care of our child. Signed off with no question as I fully understand why they need so.

On the night before the actual day, I brief Ern about it. Little did I know, the teachers already brief them about it also.

On the morning itself, Ern finished her milk fast and went to school with a happy face. I told her to stay close with her teachers and I lost count how many times I repeat this to her(Ern: Mummy is not nagging, just concern, ok!!!).

When I am back from work in the evening, I asked her about the activity. This was what she told me:

Mummy: What did you see at the fire station
Ern: Very noisy!
Mummy: Why?
Ern: Got alarm, mummy (confused on alarm vs siren)
Mummy: ok..that's siren..what else do you see?
Ern: Got uncle (referring to fireman)
Mummy: that's Fireman. What else?
Ern: No more!
Mummy: Are you sure? The fireman didn't put off fire?
Ern: No
Mummy: You sit with who in school bus?
Ern: Chloe, Chia Ming and Kakak (this one I asked her few days in different day, so far her answer has been consistent!)

Well, I will need to validate with her teachers..haha...

Scrap credit:
Word art: Gwenipooh
Quickpage: Sharon Kenealy

2 comments:

CheahWei said...

I can fully understand your excitement! Way to go, Ching Ern, her 1st trip without her parents/family members :)

Sasha Tan said...

so excites!!!! i wish jayden can go la. but this year they leaft out playgroup. Maybe last yr they went to bird park and the PG nearly make the teacher pengsan big time. hahah