Wednesday, December 9, 2009

While Poh Poh Is Away...

I actually made plans to do the following for Ern while Poh Poh is away for 11 days for vacation:

- Trishaw Ride
- Ferry (Penang to Butterworth) + Train (Butterworth to Bukit Mertajam) ride
- Re-visit the Butterfly Farm
- Public bus ride

Now that Poh Poh is home, let's see what did we accomplished:

- Trishaw Ride (checked!)
- Ferry + Train ride (tak jadi!)
- Butterfly Farm (Ern was sicked!)
- Public bus ride (Mummy tight up with work!)

I didn't tell Ern up front all these plans to avoid the unnecessary disapppintment. Nevertheless, she was very happy when I took her on the trishaw for the second time.



It was noon time and guess what, she slept during the ride. LOL The best part was, she was sipping her water and just dozed off!!!



I signed up 30mins ride for RM15 and asked the Malay Uncle to pusing pusing around Georgetown before dropped us at a nearly mall (we meet Daddy there). The weather was so HOT until Ern cannot tahan and dozed off. I can understand why because I was sleepy too! haha

No comments: