Wednesday, December 16, 2009

While Poh Poh Is Away...Part 3


One the those days, Ern was sicked - flu (managed to stay away from cough after giving her EBM)

So, she was excused from school for 2 days and she was SO happy! No school means I have to cook lunch for her. While preparing for dinner, I have decided to cook porridge for her. Easiest and fastest way!

See...if she stays home, most of the time she would request to watch her cartoon. :-(

With one full day at home, the hours are simply too long. So, I have to come out with activities/plan to keep her occupied.

One of them is to let her cook her own porridge. Of course, she was much obliged to do it when I told her "You want to play cooking?"

I just let her wash the rice and vegetables. That's good enough to make her happy. On the days when she was home with me, she finished her porridge because I "reminded' her that was her own cooking. I bet she find it extra "delicious"!! LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehe :) thats a good idea to let her cooked her own porridge !
play ma-masak always the girl thing :)