Sunday, January 3, 2010

To the Beach Again...


The last time we brought Ern to the beach was 1.5 years ago!! Yes, that's LOOoooong time ago..Daddy was "reluctant" since the incident from the last beach outing.

Now that Ern is big enough and she is able to chant, I took the risk. Instead of late evening, I took her to the Batu Feringgi beach in the morning.

I didn't tell her about the beach outing until we were about to go out. Weather was unpredictable lately, so I didn't want to disappoint her if we really can't make it. She was so happy and kept on asking if we have reached the beach. It took us 45min to reach because i made detour at Tanjung Bunga to buy my favourate 'cham peng' (kopi + teh).

When we reached Batu Feringgi, we went to a nearby shop to have a quick bite before I allowed this girl to play. Knowing she has to eat her breakfast before she gets to play, she finished her breaskfast in no time! Kids always kids.

When we first stepped on the sand, she didn't like the feeling of having sands in her shoes. So I have took off her shoes. Then, she was a happy bunny jumping around.

Too bad after letting her played under the nice weather for 10mins, it started to drizzle. So, I really have to call off the day before heavy downpour. Luckily Ern was ok because she can knew it was going to rain.

Well, we will come back soon because I know Ern is able to 'cope' with the beach!

Side note: I have taught Ern to chant whenever she sees 'monster'. The explanation I gave her was " When you chant, Buddha will know you need Him to rescue you!" !! She did that during the ghost month last night during our car ride at night. It wasn't for once but few time. I was freaked out on the first time when she chant in the car. After much thinking, I took it positively that my girl has 'overcome' it! She 'knows' how to handle the 'situation'.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ws, she has a very pure soul.
until now i do chanting, when i in a very 'suspicious' place or when i sense 'something'.
good to teach her that. hv read your previous post about her incident.. its really freak me out as well....