Thursday, February 15, 2007

辣妈??

I went for a hair trimming on Sunday, just in time for CNY look. As I need to attend a wedding dinner on the same evening, I saja ask my hairstylist whether he can "do something different" on my hair. And the result...


It took me 10mins to accept my "new" look! This is the first time (also the last time!) I am in this hair style. Well, I told myself this - "aiyah, nvm..for an experience as a fat version of 辣妈!!!" So, happily dressed up and attended the wedding dinner. Of coz, everyone was "shock" to see me.

Before I left the house, purposely take a picture with Ern for remembrance.


PS: Ern - Don't pengsan when you know how to read this post!!

PPS: 辣妈 means "spice mum"! A direct translation but i think quite close to the meaning. If anyone has better word, please enlighten me yeah..

2 comments:

jazzmint said...

nice hair style :)

KK and WS said...

Jazzmint - THanks for the compliment. I still can't totally accept it! *grin*