Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Me & Yeh Yeh


Do you see some resemblence between this old man and I? Well, he is my Yeh Yeh (grandpa). Daddy brought me to Hadyai to visit Yeh Yeh on Valentines Day. Yeh Yeh is too old to travel to Penang to see me. Yup, my Daddy is a half Thai. It was sort of a CNY visit and of coz, i received my first ang pow from Yeh Yeh.

Few months down the road, Mummy will allow me to jump into the pool and swim like a fish! :-) Let me show you a virtual tour of Yeh Yeh's house and his work area, which happen to be on the same piece of land.

Yeh Yeh, Happy Valentines Day and Gong Xi Fa Cai!

2 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

wei...7 months still havent so dip dip in the pool ka? start early so wont be frightened of water..

KK and WS said...

The club i used to go is closed for renovation. Ern seems to enjoy water now, whenever we placed her in her bath tub.