Monday, February 12, 2007

Traditional Still the Best!


Ern likes to sit in this traditional stroller (my neighbour borrowed us). So far, we haven't heard any fuss from her whenever we placed her on this stroller. Poh Poh said it is windy, that's why Ern likes it. Moreover, the seat doesn't recline and no cover on the side of the stroller. I guess that's why Ern loves this because she gets to see and touch everything!

Every 12noon, Ern will seat on this stroller and wait for Brenda Che Che to be back from her school. She gets extremely happy when she sees Brenda, especially when Brenda jumps! Brenda is the only one that can make Ern giggles EVERY TIME! Amazing huh..well, they just clicked well, I think.

2 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

oH I have seen this stroller before and its so cute!!! i saw it in the My Dear warehouse sale inPuchong the other day.

KK and WS said...

Although it doesn't look nice and 'lau beh", trust me, our baby will just love it!

My mum doesn't need to carry her now, but just need to put her in the stroller and there goes...everywhere within the apartment.