Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fabric Books

I bought 2 fabric books for Ern online.

1) Lullaby and Goodnight


2) Right At Home


I have to admit i got carried away when I first saw it and as usual, finding 'good excuses' to convince myself this is something "good and useful" for Ern to learn. LOL!!

For now, I simply create a storyline and demonstrate the act when I flip the book to Ern. For example, I will open the fridge and take out the milk to feed the bear while talking. Or put the fish inside the fish tank.

It's kinda fun as it reminded my childhood day of playing 'mamasak'. Obviously, Ern doesn't know what is what, except grabbing the animal (those that will not choke her) from me and BITE. Yes, she bites everything now! She does show some interest though. At least she will sit quietly in between my leg, listen to the mummy talk 'nonsense" and babble along the way.

PS: I bought the book at RM38 each. I bought 4 together as Joshua's mummy also buy the same 2 books. I happened to see a baby shop down town, selling at RM46.90 each! Oh, btw, check out the "Clear Stock Corner" from the web, it has many good deal!

3 comments:

karenyiau said...

Very nice & cute fabric books.... :)

LHS said...

Buying online seems more cheaper la..

KK and WS said...

Hui Sia - Generally, I know fabric books cost around RM40+. When i know it's RM38, I just buy. After all, i may not be able to find the same book in the bb stores here. We don't have much choice like KL