Friday, May 4, 2007

A Visit to Aquarium


Hooray, both my mummy and daddy didn't work on 1st May, over a what "labour day" celebration. Anyway, when they "no work", means i can go kai kai.

My mummy dressed me in this dress for 2 reasons:
1) She took me to Chou Tian Yang Aquarium to see fish. So, she said blue color matches well wor. *slap head*
2) If I don't wear it, i doubt I can fit in anymore in months time. Now, ngam ngam my size.

Too bad the aquarium doesn't allow camera. Mummy was so disappointed and kept the camera inside her bag. But hor, I saw one uncle took photo with his family. Not fair!

The aquarium has many type of fishes, from small to big, cheap to expensive, dark to colorful, etc. However, I don't really fancy them because i am a faithful fan of Nemo. Yeah, it's the same fish my mummy always showed me at Dr Hwang's clinic.

1 comment:

LHS said...

what a waste can't take photo la..