Monday, September 17, 2007

Studio Photo - Part # 2


Few weeks after we brought Ern to Shalom for the studio shots, there was a free shot + 1 piece of 8"x12" photo at France Taipei Bridal Studio. Ok...no such thing as FREE. They lure you in by giving you 1 free photo but expect you to develop more from the shots taken.

Unfortunately, France Taipei didn't ern any $ from me even I was prepared to spend. One simple reason - they didn't do a good job in taking Ern's photos. Or rather I should say, I didn't like the photographer.

Can you imagine a so called professional photographer kept on viewing his photos (from his camera) after he took 4-5 shots instead of continuing taking photos??!! I can understand he may not take perfect picture on every shot but at least view the photos at the end of the session lah!!!!! He would stop every 1-2 minutes, look into his camera, press here and press there. Then, take photos for 1-2 minutes, view photos again.

Until I was so fed up with his professionalism, I called off the session. He took 20+ photos and he dared to ask me " are you sure you have enough to choose?"!!

To my surprise, most of the photos are 'cacat', in which the angle he took was totally OUT!!! Common, I am not a skilled photographer also can tell the some photos 'cacat'.

In the end, I choose this, which is the NICEST of all. Even then, I wasn't happy with it anyway.

Do you think I would go back? I am sure you know my answer!! :-)

PS: Actually Ern smiled even more compared to the day when we took the photos at Shalom. Too bad we can't get any nice one...

6 comments:

CheahWei said...

Reading lots of frustration on that post. Guess it must be really "too much" for u to have felt this way... the pic that u post is so lovely! I was thinking there is more to see...(ok ok, better stop here...)

Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommy said...

I had my wedding pictures took at Shalom too and I am planning to take Charlotte there for our family photos soon.

KK and WS said...

CW - you are right!

HL - there is a promo on going at Shalom. You can call and check it out.

Peter & Joyce said...

Your camera can take sharper pictures hoh?

shooi said...

Aiyo, this is the nicest one liao ah... I have seen far nicer photos of Ern.