Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Animal Biscuit


I think most of us ate this animal biscuis during those childhood days. I am so gladful it is still selling now that Ern gets to taste it before the factory 'close shop' or what. LOL.

I can still recalled when I was a little girl, I asked money from my mum (like RM0.20), run to the kedai runcit and came home with a packet. Now, I pay RM1.00!

Anyway, I have been using the various animal biscuit to teach (remind, to be exact) Ern about animal, like elephant, rooster, cat, rabbit,etc. She knew most of it from the animal board book but I thought this is something fun and just not treating it like biscuit!

Ern loves it. See her cheecky smile!



PS: The one you found in department stalls are sweeter. So, get this from those kedai runcit. Ern's PD is using the same biscuit to give away to children too.

2 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

Me osso want to eat!

LaLa said...

Yumm...we love Animal Crackers here too..the ones with icing are good too LOL