Sunday, December 16, 2007

Walking Rocker??

Have you seen a 'walking' rocker? If not, here goes.



It all started when Ern started to climb over and sit on my tummy. Somehow she found out the great joy of leaning backward and forward on ME! Hey, not easy to support a 10+ kg toddler on your tummy muscle! So, I have to put a pillow on my chest as she would dive straight onto me and it's painful (argh!). After a while, she thought putting pillow on my chest is part of the 'rule' and she brought along her pillow whenever she wants to sit on my tummy! *slap head*

It's fun!! :-)

4 comments:

LHS said...

Walking Rocker? Haha..that's fun.

Giddy said...

I know the pain. :)

Mommy said...

hey, that's so much fun! Let me try that on Charlotte :)

CheahWei said...

Oohh... she's having so much fun!
My girl would sit on her Kong-Kong's tummy and lie down to follow his position whenever she feels like laying down, esp. when she's having her afternoon milk. Its not easy, imagine a 10+kg sleeping on top of u...Por Por said, Kong-Kong is Yan's "laying down" chair...hehehe

P/S: My bros & I didn't get this "luxury" when we're young...