Friday, December 7, 2007

Tag: All About Me

Another long overdue tag from Ethan Kor Kor. He wants to know more about me. *shy*

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Not born yet. Maybe still in my previous life! hehe

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I 'told' my parents I am a TV Buff

Five snacks you enjoy:
No preference because whatever given to me, I would eat them.

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
None but I can recognize some of the cartoon songs like Little Einstein, Mickey Mouse, JoJo Circus (obviously they are my favourite)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Hmm...I don't know because my parents also don't know what to do if we are millionaire.

Five bad habits:
- Must smell on the corner on my pillow
- I still can't nap for more than 2 hours
- Throw tantrum by moving my hands up and down
- I don't poo at the regular pattern and hour. So, my parents can't potty trained me.
- Playing water (who doesn't!!)

Five favourite toys:
I don't really have the so called favourite. I treat them all alike..ahem! :-)

Five things you like doing:
- Smell my pillow corner
- Rub my palm against the pillow corner
- Play with the pacifier
- Eat
- Shower

Five things you would never eat:
I am still a 'wai sek mao", so I love food just like my parents! *grin*

No comments: