Monday, May 12, 2008

On Mother's Day...

Few days before Mother's Day, Daddy asked Ern to bring me a paper beg, wrapped in newspaper & a "card".



It was a purse and Daddy simply knew I need one. Thanks Daddy!!

I ordered 2 dozen of cupcakes from Angeleyes for my mum.


And she placed the cupcakes in a very nice box, tied with a maroon ribbon.



I made a scrapbook layout (LO) for my mum.



It was a SURPRICE for my mum!! I brought Ern to meet up Poh Poh at Botanical Garden on Sunday morning, and I asked Ern to present the LO to Poh Poh while I carried the cupcakes.



Poh Poh gave away most of the cupcakes to her friends, especially to the mothers. That was also the reason why I ordered cupcakes, so that it is easy to give away. My mum was so happy...

The cupcakes are superb...thanks Angeleyes. You did a good job as ALL OF US love the cakes.

Oh ya, Ern gave me a gift too! Finally she is able to say out her own name ERN on Mother's Day. So, that was the gift she gave me...:-)

1 comment:

Angeleyes said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day to you too!

The scrap is so nice... I'm sure poh-poh was very touched!