Saturday, May 17, 2008

Draw..


Ern likes to draw and I think most kids like to scribble, especially coloring. I guess colors attract their attention. :-)

I started to introduce coloring to her last November on a white board with marker. Wrong choice because she liked to touch on the ink and created a mass after then.

I stopped her from coloring for a while, thinking maybe only give her the ink marker again once she is big enough to understand the marker was meant for drawing. We failed on that because when I gave her my marker ink, same thing happened! She likes to touch the wet texture ink whenever she is left alone to draw! *argh*

Her 'artwork'.



Finally, Poh Poh suggested to buy her color pencil will do. So for now, she is 'handling' them well and 'mess-free'!!! LOL


Oh ya, we bought her table & chair so that she can sit down and draw more comfortably rather than sitting on the floor. MIL so 'sayang' (love) her until she created a 'footrest' for Ern by putting extra thick cardboard under the table!

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Your MIL is aware of ergonomics!

shoppingmum said...

I like that footrest. LOL