Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ern's Conversation

Ern has improved a lot lately on her conversation. Other than surprising us on her new vocab, she started to form longer (though not complete) sentence. So this post is more for my own recording. :-)

Conversation # 1: Family Introduction

One evening when we passed by the pizza house:

Ern: Hi Pizza
Mummy: *try to catch what she will say next*
Ern: This (is) Mummy (pointing at me) , this (is) Daddy (pointing to hubby)
Mummy & father: *amazed*
Ern: This (is) Ern Ern (pat at her own chest)


Conversation # 2: longer sentence

Last Sunday morning, I asked Daddy (we speak in Mandarin) to make me a cup of Milo as I was too lazy to walk down to the kitchen to make one myself.

Ern: Mummy..
Mummy: Yes, Ern Ern
Ern: Daddy?
Mummy: Where is Daddy? (I asked her back because I know she knew the answer)
Ern: Daddy (is) downstairs make Milo..give Mummy..
Mummy: Yes *having the feeling that my girl really grown up*

1 comment:

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Don't you think it's fun to get surprises from our kid? They always give us surprises! So we gotta watch out our word, coz they may pick up without us realising.