Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lantern


There is no kiddo around Ern's age at our neighbourhood and thus, no Mid-Autumn Celebration or carry lantern for Ern Unlike my childhood day, we (a big group like 20+ of us) used to ronda around the kampung and we had so much fun. Pity our child generation now, hardly get to expose to the 'traditional way of enjoying lantern', especially those stay in city.

Nevertheless, MIL still got Ern a modern lantern (she insist to pay) and we let Ern choose it. of coz she choose Fuwa over the rest of the characters. We didn't get her the traditional one we think her hand coordination is not ready. I think she will blow the candle more often the carrying the lantern!

I tell you, the music played from the lantern is SO noisy, yet my girl liked it so much! She even danced although hubby and I find it irritating! See the clip below.

3 comments:

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Kelvin also has the same lantern as Ern. I find the music sooo sooo soo annoying. Why can't they put some nice music huh!

Mummy and daddy: Angie and Ben said...

Ooo.. I like the way she dances!

Mommy said...

So cute of her in her lampin :)