Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Punishment & Reward


We have started Punishment & Reward system on Ern. Sometimes, this stubborned girl is driving us to the wall!!!

Well, I know this is how she expressed herself (though not the right way) but to get the message to her, we (the family) agreed punishment is the most effective way.

So far our punishment to her:
- Push her (together with high chair) into the dark bathroom when she try to spilt her food.
- Pull her out to the corridor and shut the door (safe as still within the house)
- Keep her into the connected rooms' door (safe as the lock is outside)
- Turn off her TV or music songs

She knew all these are punishment to her. Her 1st reaction, cry for help. If no one helping her, she would immediately say sorry! See lah, some more know how to 'ask for rescue' before say sorry....

4 comments:

Mummy and daddy: Angie and Ben said...

They are testing our limits, aren't they?

Anggie's Journal said...

wah, alot of punishment way u have .. i only punish my boy stand at the noti corner .... My boy also drive me crazy sometime .... i also duno how to teach him sometime, so punishment was the good way to tell him, what he do was not right... hope our kids learn from this ..

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

oh...poor little sweetie. Next time don't be so notti so that mummy wont punish you ok?

This mummy ar, punish the daughter and yet still take her crying pic huh! haha! Kids always like to test on our limits.Sometimes when my boy drive me crazy, i will pretend don't want to talk to him and he will come and try to make me laugh.

Leona said...

I must definitely use your technique in disciplining my son too. I normally just pull him out of the room.