Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our Maid

Our Maid is:

- Capable -> can keep Ern sit still for long and leave us time to do our works.
- faithfully available at 24X7
- Make Ern giggles and dances
- Calm Ern down or divert her attention
- She isn't Filipino, Indonesian or Cambodian

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

She is none other than TV!!!!!!!!!

Ern is "addicted" of watching cartoons. Luckily only the cartoons and not the rest of the drama/movies. She would request us to turn on TV for her by saying " XX, watch (car)toon" and take 2 remote controls for us (one for TV and one for As*tro).

One day, i can't remember what was the topic of the conversation but I was telling Ern I can't see it because it's very far.

Then, my little girl showed me this:



And she said "telescope".

At first, I was stunt and puzzled where did she picked this word from. When I asked her who taught her, she didn't answer. Then, I rephrased my question to "where can you find telescope?", she happily answered " Mic*key House".

Then I recalled. Mic*key House has a telescope and it can move to the top of the roof by moving round and round the house.

Geez...she is learning new vocab from watching her 'toon'!!!

No comments: