Thursday, October 1, 2009

H is for??


Just last Sunday morning, I was doing an English exercise worksheet with Ern while Sean taking his morning nap.

We started from alphabet "A" and as we moved to letter "H", below were our conversation:

Mummy: Ern, tell Mummy, H is for?
Ern: H is for H-E-L-A-N-G!! (She said that without much thinking)
Mummy: *paused for a while as I was blank in answering her!*
Mummy: Correct, Ern! H is also for Hammer!

That's why you see 2 circles on the row of H.

PS: After I looked at this photo, I just realize the answer for "G" is wrong. The correct answer should be the 2nd object (ie Ginger) instead of the 3rd one (deer). I think I must be overlooked the deer as "GOAT"!! *shame*

1 comment:

Sasha Tan said...

hey clever girl! can spell helang. she got the bm and english mixed up, same like jayden also. How ah?