Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Toy Fighting



This is the rare occasion to see, when my 2 kids play on their own! Most of the time (9.5 times out of 10), Sean will crawl to his Che Che to fight for the same toy. The next thing we hear would be:

"Mummy, Di Di grab my book"

"Daddy, Di Di crawl to my body!"

Ern has no problem to share her toys if we ask her to share. Of course, she will usually say no in the beginning but after we tell her so, she would share.

BUT....

Her brother, Sean is on the opposite side. Whatever we gave him, he hardly wants it but he wants whatever his sister is holding..at 7+ months-old.

Daddy and I already 'mentally prepare' the fighting and screaming from both kids when Sean is able to walk and talk!

Well, this is part of the 'package' of parenting! :-)

2 comments:

CheahWei said...

Haha..sounds so familiar...

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Hahaha....it happens in my house too! Everyday, on and off will hear Kelvin scream out for help,
"mummy, mei mei grab my book!"
"mummy, mei mei beat me!"
"mummy, mei mei tear my book!"

Then it follow by me or hubb,
"mei mei, why are you so naughty!"

hahaha!
Like u said, this is one of the "package" and we need to take, it's FOC and compulsory to take. I guess it takes time to teach the younger one how to share with their sibling.