Monday, October 26, 2009

My Friend Walter


{ This is NOT a paid post }

No...Walter is not Ern's school mates but it's a audio speaker that comes with this series of books. It was a surprise gift not only for Ching Ern, also for me as well.

When Daddy first told me his purchase and the price, the first question that I asked him was this: "The salesperson is a leng lui and you kena con kah??" LOL

Putting aside the price, they are indeed very very useful books. More like children encyclopedia, if I look at it. Even now that I am going through the book with Ern, I am learning at the same time, more in explaining the knowledge in simple terms to our child. For example:

- Why our nails is hard when it is part of our skin?
- Why do our legs go to sleep after sitting in the same position for long time?

Each topic comes with children friendly pictorial explanation and by pointing at the dots, Walter will explained in details as thousands of files being embedded into the books.

Ern likes it very much! That's really worth the investment!

You can find the website (picture source) here

2 comments:

CheahWei said...

Its a good bonding time :)

yeelee said...

thanks for the sharing Ern's mummy!
btw, where to purchase it?