Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 3 Girls Outing - Zoo Negara


The last zoo trip (which was also her first to the zoo) that we took Ern was back in Oct 2008. I doubt she remembered anything as she never mention about that zoo!

We took our own sweet time before we headed to the zoo. We knew it won't be crowded, no school holiday nor public holiday. However, we did saw several kindy/primary school excursion students were there. By the time we were there, it was close to 11am!

To my surprise, Zoo Negara was well maintained way way above my expectation. It was not too bad overall for my experience. Well, nothing beats the joy and happiness that I see on Ern's face!

Psst, it was not only ERn's first visit to Zoo Negara, it was my first also (shame!).

Other than the usual tiger, lion, elephant, giraffe, there are few animals that catch Ern's attention. One of them is actually the Tapirus. She was so curious why the body has 2 colors and how come so many flies rest on his body! Well, I didn't know how to answer her at that time but just divert her attention!!


We spent close to 2hrs at the zoo. Almost visiting all the zoo except the reptile farm (or something like that). We even made it to the aquarium and a peak of penguin. Little that I know, penguin can really swim VERY VERY fast! I know they swim fast but i didn't know it was that fast!

Although the place is generally shady, we got tired easily as the sun was really shining on top of our head. Ern started to get restless and lost her interest of exploring the zoo. It was time to head home. We stopped by McD to grab a quick lunch for Ern.

No comments: