Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Girls' Outing Day 2 - Suria KLCC


Right after KLCC Aquaria, we walked over (via the underground walkway) to Suria KLCC for lunch. It was at my all time favourite - Madam Kwan's! It was packed due to the lunch crowd and we waited for close to 30+mins before we get our table.

Good thing was, food serving was fast! Oh well, i had my Nasi Bojari, one of their signature dishes while I ordered Kids Pasta for Ern! Yummy! That's all that I could described!

We walked around Kinokuniya Bookstore while my friend went to Isetan to grab something. I took Ern to the kids corner, wanted to find her some books. My little ended up with a Princess Picture Puzzle book!



I brought her to Star*buck as she wanted to open the book to do her 'homework" (that's what she claimed!) while I also wanted my daily dose of Hot Latte! We were at there for ~ 1hr before we call it off a day!



On our way back, Ern slept on the car. Well, I have to say she took all her naps in the car!!!



Dinner was with my friend & her parents at one of the Chinese restaurant. We had the mini version of "Buddha Jumped Over the Wall" (佛跳墙) ! Delicious and we even need to 'ta pao" as we couldn't finish them!

No comments: