Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 4 Girls Outing - Heading Home

We lazed around at the house before we went for brunch with my friend and her parents at a famous Dim Sum place. I forgot the name of the Chinese restaurant but the dim sum was good.

Oh, something that I missed out earlier. Ern was down with fever a day before we flew off. I brought along her medication (liquid one) and totally forgot about the tablet. On the last day, she started to cough and running nose. My friend was teasing her : "Wow, you are clever hor! Only fall sick on the last day." Ern threw up all the dim sum that she ate at the restaurant after a few cough. The cough irritates her throat, I guess.

After brunch, we went to KL Central to catch our train & flight home. It was still early to head to KLIA as I did a online check in a day before. So, I had my daily Latte at Star*buck before catch the train.

Luckily we were there early. The direct train was converted into the multiple stops ride from Central-KLIA. Instead of the usual 28min ride, it become close to 40mins on the journey. Prior to that, we waited close to 30mins on the train before it started to move. Argh!

While waiting for the train to move, she played her games on my iPhone. At least something to keep her occupied!



Nonetheless, we were lucky enough to have a nice train operator to allow Ern to visit the train deck. Worth my waiting, at least! haha



We were the first to board the plane as she was the only small children at the time. The moment we get into the plane, Ern walked her way to the same row of seat when we flew in! She remembered that seat (first seat of econ class). Until I told her we need to sit somewhere else, then she started to ask me why we can't take that seat! I can't recall how i answered her but I knew she took it!

A short and simple trip. I bought nothing for myself but I know the happiness that I see on Ern's face and our bonding time - priceless!

Here's a happy photo of a happy girl + happy mum

No comments: