Friday, July 2, 2010

爱美妹妹

Ern is currently in the stage of liking to dress up for herself. It started off with skirt/dress that we bought for her. Then moved into the the Princess dress that Poh Poh bought for her and now ------> Hair & Body Accessory

The current hit is hairband & ring!!!

Anything that she can put on her hair, she will do it, esp hairband that is so easy for her to put on.

On the ring itself, she will wear 24X7 until her teachers teased her it is as if she is attending a fashion school!! She is not only wearing 1 but few on her little fingers.

On the hair accessory part, I need to be blamed because I couldn't resist not to buy when I saw them here! Okay, I saw lots of 'buy me, buy me" when I walked into the shop!! hahaha...

I admit, I bought a lot of hair accessories because they are too cute not to buy! So now, I will surely put on either clips or hairband on Ern whenever we go out. So eventually, she knows these will make her look prettier, I think!! LOL

No comments: