Thursday, July 1, 2010

Interesting Conversation


My girl is growing so fast until I started to lost track of her growth milestone..thanks to FB, helping me to take down those funny conversation via my mobile almost within the day or two.

The things that she said that amaze/surprise me:

Conversation # 1:
Ern: Mum, Are you Kidding me?

Conversation # 2:
Ern: mummy, I am a Superhero...Superhero save the day!!"

Conversation # 3:
Ern: I'm going to (attend) wedding!
Me: Who is getting married,Ern?
Ern: Oh, she is my friend, Sarry!!"

Conversation # 4:
Ern: Mummy, I already delivered 2 babies!" (me in shocked!)
Me: Okay, where is your baby?
Ern: They are Sammi(point to her Tigger on the floor) & Smarty(soft toy dog)

Conversation # 5:
Me: Ern, Are you happy because mummy make your dreams come through? We watched movie yesterday and now picnic!"
Ern: Yes, Mummy! BUT... I still have 1 more wish. I want to turn into Princess wor!

Conversation # 6:
Ern: Mummy, I want to get married already!
Me: Where is your Prince?
Ern: Oh, He is sick today!!"

Conversation # 7:
While adding water & powder into her playdough...
Ern: Mum, I am busy doing potion! I am a witch!

No comments: