Monday, August 30, 2010

How Much My Girl Has Grown Up...



When I downloaded this photo, I realized how much my girl has grown up. It was taken inside the car on our way to a hotel ballroom to attend a wedding dinner. She no longer have the 'baby look'!!

The first wedding she attended, I can still remembered she was only like 3+ months old. We placed her in the carrier basket and she slept almost the whole wedding.

Look at her now, she no longer sits on baby chair but an adult chair. She is brave enough to dedicate a flower to her god-father on the stage singing, she can run everywhere (with my eyes on her of cause!), mingle with other kids almost same age like her and etc.

When we look at how fast our kids grow, it's a scary thing to look at ourselves! hahaha

2 comments:

CheahWei said...

Growing more and more beautiful now. Very lovely pic and so grown up.

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

For our kids, we can look back and compare how adorable they are when they r baby vs now; as for us, DO NOT look back, look forward,else we will feel 岁月不留人 LOL!