Friday, August 6, 2010

Princess Party - Part # 2

Story continues from here...

Activity/Game # 3: Pop the bubbles
Since the girls were given a magic wand each, they needed to pop the bubbles using their wand and shout how many bubbles they have popped!!! This is sort of make use of the wand they had! I have gotten mummy to help me blow and bubbles and the girls just shouted their lung our in the number...ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR....

I haven't check with Yan's Mummy if she happened to snap picture on this activity as daddy was away doing something..

Activity/Game # 4: The Royal Treasure Hunt
In this game, I have asked the girls to hide in a 'princess room' (actually it was my study room) so that I can put the treasure outside the living room. I don't know what the girls did inside the room but I can hear their giggling and laughs!

Then, all the mummies busy putting the chocolate bar (it was suppose to be chocolate coin but during the shopping, I just can't find the coin!) everywhere at the living area. Visible enough but still need the girls to look out type!

Then, I went to the room and gave them instruction again by giving them each a 'treasure bowl" (I think it was a I*kea bowl that MIL has). The bowl is colorful and so happened that I have 4 different colors! After the briefing, I lined them up and telling them they are about to go for the treasure hunt. You can see all 4 pair of eyes went blink blink with excitement!

Right after I shouted "3,2,1, GO!", they ran with smile on their face, hunting for the treasure!!

After that, I get them to count on the treasure they had found inside their bowl! Again, the same rule applied. The winner get to draw the prize from the goody bag first while the other 3 also get their turns!!

Activity/Game # 5: Cinderella's Lost Slipper

Before I started the game, I told them story about Cinderella. Not the real classic Cinderella's story but I told them how Cinderella lost her slipper and how she found it back thingy. Then, they were suppose to do the same thing too. Again, they were asked to go back to their "princess room" and waited for my instruction.

I got 1 side of their slipper and hide them in the living room again! The same briefing given again just like game # 4! True enough, the girls get familiar this time in finding their slipper..faster sleep as they knew how the mummies hide the things! haha..

Activity/Game # 6: Princess Coloring
In order for me to heat up the food, I get the girls to do coloring as it would take them a while to complete a page. I placed the color book inside a plastic folder, along with crayon, a mini board (that comes with marker), writing pad, pen with multiple color lid to change and sharpener. I managed to get all of them in the same Princess print. It was a happy shopping experience while getting these.

No comments: