Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Princess Party - Last Part

Part # 1 --> here
Part # 2 --> here

I only cooked simple meals for the kids and their mummies - spaghetti oriental style, apple tuna salad, potato salad and cocktail sausages. My spaghetti failed as I didn't manage the sauce well. :-( notes to self - next time no need to cook so much.

After that, it's the cake cutting time. I got Ern the same cake last year as it will not go wrong. Well, she choose the same cake when I brought her to the cake house too!

See how many the kids in singing the birthday song and blowing the candles!! Love it!



Everyone had a good time, both the girls and mummies!!! I am the most happiest person because I can get see my afford all paid off from the smiles that I saw from the little angles!!!

No comments: