Thursday, August 19, 2010

On Her Actual 4th Birthday Day....


We just had a dinner at our usual Chinese restaurant and we ordered a Pandan Cake from a nearby cake house. Other than family members, I invited my Godfather, also Ern's Godgrandpa and Sean's nanny family.

Good dinner, of course!!

The highlight of the day was, I turned one of the rooms to become the kids room for Ern & Sean. Now that Sean is big enough, we were thinking why not let them sleep together.

Simple things I did 'secretly" - bought bed sheet according to their preference (Ern's bed sheet is a gift from Yan! Thanks Aunty CW!), tailor made curtain by getting Ern to choose it and put up the wall sticker. Oh ya, I bought 2 same design handmade quilts when I was on vacation in Hanoi early this year.

This is how the room look like:
1) The bed + curtain


2) The wall sticker + reading corner + writing table


I managed to record a video when both Ern and Sean entered into the room. Priceless!

2 comments:

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

i have the same curtain as yours :) but yet to move the kids to their room....

CheahWei said...

Beautiful bedroom :) Great job Mummy!